Benchmark the Raw Packet Level Performance of Networks and Devices with Classical Performance Measurements
Amplify Traffic to Test Networks and Devices at Scale
Quickly and easily assess complex network topologies by generating line rate stateless traffic and emulating millions of traffic flows. Ensure network performance, QoS policies, and resiliency at scale by stress testing with an extensive mix of applications and protocols.
Simplify Stream-based Traffic Configuration
Create custom streams using the Stream Configuration Wizard in our traffic generation tool or automate testing with RESTful API. Gather real-time statistics on a per port or per stream basis to quickly analyze and optimize device performance with ease.
- Effortlessly configure complex traffic flows to mimic the real traffic on your network.
- Generate a city-scale of network traffic by amplifying a single flow into millions of flows.
- Ensure network and device performance even at peak load times with high traffic volume.
- Identify and resolve performance issues before they reach your customers.
- Mitigate the risks associated with new application rollouts and system implementations.
- Troubleshoot crashes and bugs to identify the cause of application failure and build fixes faster.
TrafficEngine is available on high performance appliances and virtual machines.
- Easily bench-mark device performance for throughput, packet loss, min, max, and avg latency, jitter and much more
- Supports over 130 pre-defined and customizable layer 2-7 header
- templates including IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP, HTTP, SIP, RTP, and many more
- Modern test wizard takes the user step by step through the test setup in minutes
- Offline Analyzer to visualize long duration tests graphically
- Various payload patterns – Random, Custom, PRBS31
- Various packet patterns – Fixed, Random, Incrementing, Decrementing and Butterfly
- Ability to configure Inter Frame Gap (IFG)
- Ability to configure Inter Burst Gap (IBG)
- Ability to specify bandwidth utilization at port level
- Stream, Load and Traffic distribution wizards
- Intuitive web-based GUI
- Aggregate and per stream latency and jitter calculation
- Real-time aggregate per port statistics
- Real-time per stream statistics
- Capture utility and filter support
- Offline analyzer to visualize long duration test graphically
- Ability to save per port and per stream statistics as CSV
- Ability to customize test report
- Automation support – RESTful API
Configure tests with ease on the feature-rich, browser-based GUI or with our comprehensive RESTful API for increased automation. Run multiple tests at once and keep them running in the background, collaborate with your team, and easily connect and perform tests from anywhere.