Capture, Reproduce, and Amplify Production Traffic in a Controlled Lab Environment
Validate Performance with Real Production Traffic
Capture production network conditions and convert them to dynamic traffic configurations for fast, easy fault analysis. Emulate clients, servers, and amplify recorded traffic for reliable validation of architectures and devices prior to deployment.
Configure Dynamic Tests with Ease
Connect from anywhere on our modern, browser-based user interface then configure tests in just a few short steps using our wizard driven process or automate testing with RESTful API.
Integrate with Netropy network emulators for a truly end-to-end performance testing solution.
- Record and replay traffic with the same application mixes, protocols, and user behaviour as your real production network.
- Stress test network devices at tremendous scale by amplifying a single flow into millions of flows.
- Ensure quality of service of products and quality of experience for customers.
- Validate the performance of network devices like WAN accelerators and SD-WAN gateways.
- Find and eliminate performance bottlenecks on your network before they reach your end user.
- Replicate crashes and bugs to troubleshoot application failures and build fixes faster.
AppPlayback is available on high performance appliances and virtual machines.
- Isolate and capture any application flow for replay at scale
- Amplify single flows into thousands of flows for load testing
- Stateful PCAP replay
- Load and replay up to 30,000 PCAPs
- Replay large PCAPs ( > 5 GB)
- Modify or specify range of MAC address, IP address
- Encapsulate payload from PCAP with overlay technologies like VLAN, QinQ VXLAN, NVGRE
- Identify and pin-point packet causing crash
- Identify the flow direction (client to server/server to client) that is causing application failures
- Create user PCAP library of up to 30,000 PCAPs
- Sequential or parallel PCAP replay
- Easy to use and intuitive web-based user interface
- Automation support with a RESTful API
- Integrates with Netropy network emulators
Configure tests with ease on the feature-rich, browser-based GUI or with our comprehensive RESTful API for increased automation. Run multiple tests at once and keep them running in the background, collaborate with your team, and easily connect and perform tests from anywhere.
MORE TRAFFIC GENERATION APPLICATIONS
Evaluate the session holding capabilities of stateful network devices and servers