TROUBLESHOOTING HOME WI-FI & WIRELESS DEVICES FOR REMOTE EMPLOYEES
WEDNESDAY 25 MARCH | 15:00 GMT
Covid-19 has directed the attentions of network engineers and IT professionals away from corporate networks and on to home networks as businesses send staff home across Europe. Wi-Fi troubleshooting just got even more complex overnight.
Join 7SIGNAL next week to learn the tips and tricks that will help you support the employee at-home digital experience that has become your new normal.
On this webinar you’ll learn how to:
- Get visibility into network performance, no matter where your clients are
- Give end-users actionable advice to improve their home network performance
- Validate end-to-end connectivity to critical application servers
- Validate that home networks meet your application requirement
All attendees will receive an exclusive offer from 7SIGNAL!
YOUR TWO CHOICES WHEN IMPLEMENTING SD-WAN
TUESDAY 21 APRIL | 15:00 GMT
SD-WAN is one of the hottest buzz words in the industry right now, but software-defined wide area networking is not a new topic, or product for that matter. So where has all the recent hype about SD-WAN come from, and is it justified?
Join Open Reality and Evolving Networks as we explain, what SD-WAN is, what it isn’t. and the crucial decision you need to make.
In this educational webinar we’ll cover:
- What SD-WAN really is
- The real benefits of SD-WAN
- Your two key choices
- How you could save a fortune