Our culture thrives because of the people who shape it
Open Reality is a group of passionate people from all different backgrounds and many of our team are long standing members, which doesn’t just mean Open Reality is a great place to work, but it shows our commitment to our customers, our company, and ourselves.
Whilst we work in the exciting world of IT we don’t just have technical roles as we have a growing commercial team of sales and marketing professionals plus positions in finance, administration and project management. No matter the role we always look for new team members who share a passion for delivering the best outcomes for customers.
Put yourself on our radar
As a growing business we have a constant need for great people to join our team, so even if we don’t have something right now please send your details to email@example.com and we will let you know as soon as a suitable role opens up.
Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms.
Perhaps try searching for a different term or widen your search criteria.
Why Open Reality
Whilst we want to grow the business, our culture is not driven by KPIs and sales figures. Instead we have a strong focus on training and retaining our staff as we know every person plays a crucial role in our success. Our management structure is one that centres around making sure our staff are happy in what they do, and empowered to get results. We genuinely care for our employees, help them progress in their career and hopefully have some fun along the way.
Our benefits include:
- 25 days annual leave (rising to 30 with service)
- Day off on your Birthday
- Flexible hybrid working pattern
- Life assurance 4x times salary (max £250K)
- Comprehensive healthcare cover
- Employee Assistance Programme including mental health support
- Company pension scheme
- Time off in lieu
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Free onsite parking
- Day to day perks such as free tea, coffee, and snacks
- Excellent social environment with quarterly events such as bowling, go-karting, crazy golf, and poker