As a growing business we have a constant need for great people to join our team. We work in the exciting world of IT and offer experience in a broad range of leading edge solutions. We really value our people and have a fun and energetic working environment, yet we are still professional and passionate about results.
Many of our team are long standing members, which doesn’t just mean Open Reality is a great place to work, but it shows our commitment to our customers, our company, and ourselves.
So if you have a passion for IT and love delivering first class customer service we would love to hear from you.
Wireless Account Manager
Reports to: Sales Manager
Salary: Competitive Base Salary + Commission and Bonuses
Location: Abingdon, Oxfordshire
Job Type: Permanent
We are looking for an Account Manager to join our expanding Wireless Distribution Team. This person should possess outstanding interpersonal skills and a passion for technology. You will be working with channel partners and end-users to implement innovative wireless solutions. We value account managers who are passionate about growing our existing accounts while proactively pursuing new accounts and identifying roadblocks and obstacles to increasing business.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all channel partner matters
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with channel partners and end-user stakeholders
- Work in collaboration with vendors and internal sales engineers to assist channel partners in developing sales opportunities
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of wireless solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify new clients to meet sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts) for internal and external reporting
- Previous sales or account management experience (not essential but preferred)
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in programs including PowerPoint, MS Office and Excel
- Driven & determined mindset
- Passionate about technology
To apply for this position please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com.
A NOTE FOR AGENCIES
We do not accept uninvited approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Where we do have a requirement to obtain third party support on a specific recruitment, we will proactively approach a preferred supplier based on our own market research.
We will not pay any agency fees associated with unsolicited third party applications. Should you choose to submit CVs speculatively we retain the right to pursue and hire that candidate without any obligation to third party terms and conditions, regardless of their inclusion in any email or supporting documents (including CVs).