Unlock the power of 6GHz
Design your perfect, blazing-fast 6 GHz network with the top tri-band wireless access points today.
Expert AI to the Rescue
Automate thousands of design iterations and discover your network’s optimal AP placement and configuration in mere seconds.
Awesome Wi-Fi is Now Easy
Get ultra-fast, ultra-reliable Wi-Fi with smart tools for defining, designing and inspecting your Wi-Fi.
The Most Trusted Solution for Business-Critical Wi-Fi Design
Ekahau AI Pro™ is the Wi-Fi design software of choice for IT professionals leading business-critical Wi-Fi design and deployment projects.
- Create powerful AI-assisted predictive wireless network designs
- Run network upgrade simulations to test performance
- Inspect collected and live survey data
- Generate custom reports detailing the performance health of your network
See Your Wireless World in 6 GHz Today
Evaluate your options for 6 GHz with rip-and-replace and redesign simulations tuned to your exact network requirements and environment. Use the new Channel Planner and Network Simulator to show recommended improvements to your current network design or start a redesign with the all-new AI Auto-Planner and discover your network’s optimal AP placements and configuration.
Support your next gen business applications with the unprecedented speed and reliability of your Ekahau-perfected 6 GHz network design.
Design with the Speed and Precision of Expert AI
AI Pro takes your business requirements for Wi-Fi connectivity and identifies the ideal wireless access point placements for your network. Ekahau AI Auto-Planner runs tens of thousands of iterations against your specific wall materials and floor plan to find the optimal positions for your AP placements. Generate a multi-floor network design that will effortlessly exceed your primary and secondary signal strength requirements while minimizing channel interference in mere seconds. The fastest, most reliable networks come from Ekahau.
Start Using AI Auto-Planner in 3 Steps
Define Your Physical Environment
Import your CAD file floor plan (or simply draw and assign wall materials with our easy-to-use design tool.)
Set Your Network Requirements
Input your Wi-Fi connectivity needs for coverage, capacity, device types and channel preferences.
Get a Great Wi-Fi Design in Minutes
Click Create and watch the dancing APs perform thousands of iterations giving you an awesomely fast and reliable Wi-Fi design!
Powerful Wi-Fi Design Tools Made Simple
Create your AI-optimized network design in seconds as thousands of iterative optimizations automate the tedious task of manually placing and configuring your APs. Use the AI-generated design as-is or continue adjusting it to fit your specific installation needs.
Click any point on your floor plan to get a localized and detailed view of Wi-Fi performance at the client level. Inspect how your coverage, Signal-to-Noise Ratio, Channel interference or any other specified requirement is being met.
Determine the absolute best channel configuration for your network with an automatic channel optimization algorithm that utilizes the real signal patterns of your APs to minimize channel interference across all three bands (2.4 GHz, 5 GHz, and 6 GHz).
Use the channel planner for instant improvements on your network today or run rip-and-replace scenarios to see how your network would perform with different AP models. Network Simulator is perfect for visualizing the impact of 6 GHz on your network and ensuring your Wi-Fi 6E investment is set up for immediate success.
Do Even More with Ekahau Sidekick 2 and Connect Subscription
Mobile Site Surveys
Perform incredibly accurate site surveys with just the Sidekick 2 and your Android or iOS device.
Check live network health and troubleshoot with easy to use mobile apps for iOS and Android.
View network performance analytics and share Ekahau files with guests to view in browser.
Check out the full Wi-Fi toolkit included with the Ekahau Connect Suite.
- Windows 11, 10, 8, or 7 (64bit)
- macOS 10.11 (El Capitan–Monterey)
- Processor: 1.5+GHz, multi-core recommended
- Memory: 8GB RAM, 16GB+ RAM recommended
- Hard disk space: 1GB required
- Supports all Wi-Fi standards including Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax), Wi-Fi 6E (802.11ax in 6GHz), and 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Simulated tri-band visualizations for 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz and 6 GHz radios
- Includes 4000+ Wi-Fi access points and antennas from all vendors
- Supports multiple buildings and thousands of access points per project
- Optimized for all Wi-Fi brands, including Cisco, HP – Aruba, Ruckus, Aerohive, Xirrus, Extreme, Siemens, Adtran, Avaya, D-Link, Meru / Fortinet, Juniper, Lancom, Meraki, Netgear, Samsung, Ubiquiti, Zebra, Zyxel and more.