Get a deeper dive into the more complex aspects of Wi-Fi
Dive into the intricacies of designing, optimizing and troubleshooting Wi-Fi networks in this 3-day course of classroom lectures and labs taught by Wi-Fi experts.
- Designed for those that would like to go above and beyond the ECSE Design course
- Covers advanced reporting, packet capture, throughput testing and much more
- ECSE Design is a pre-requisite
- Receive an exclusive ECSE Advanced certification after passing the certification exam
- Maximum of 12 people per class
Troy is a Wi-Fi expert with over 20 years of networking industry experience, 10 years of which were spent teaching and deploying Wi-Fi. He is dedicated to bringing the science of Wi-Fi to each network. While blending technical craftsmanship with business dexterity, Troy shares stories and lessons from his broad experiences that can be applied immediately after completing the ECSE course.