Get a deeper dive into the more complex aspects of Wi-Fi
ECSE Advanced dives into the intricacies of designing, optimizing and troubleshooting Wi-Fi networks. Over 4 action packed days of classroom lectures and labs taught by Wi-Fi experts you will be learning how to:
- Manipulate floor plans to increase WLAN design effectiveness
- Use CAD to develop your own floor plans
- Adjust RSSI offsets in Ekahau
- Use Ekahau Report Templates
- Use canned Python scripts to manipulate Ekahau project files
- Do throughput testing with Ekahau e-Perf
- Measure wall attenuation
- Use Ekahau Connect for iPad and iPhone using a Sidekick
Why ECSE Advanced?
- Designed for those that would like to go above and beyond the ECSE Design course
- Covers advanced reporting, packet capture, throughput testing and much more
- Receive an exclusive ECSE Advanced certification after passing the certification exam
- Maximum of 12 people per class
Please note that ECSE Design is a pre-requisite to attending this course.
François is a passionate Wi-Fi Network Engineer and the owner of SemFio Networks. He dedicates all his time to designing, deploying, troubleshooting and teaching Wi-Fi. As an instructor, his goal is to engage, inspire and motivate students to learn about Wi-Fi and learn how to be efficient using the Ekahau tools. François is also co-host of the Clear To Send podcast.