Get a deeper dive into the more complex aspects of Wi-Fi
Dive into the intricacies of designing, optimizing and troubleshooting Wi-Fi networks in this 4-day course of classroom lectures and labs taught by Wi-Fi experts.
- Designed for those that would like to go above and beyond the ECSE Design course
- Covers advanced reporting, packet capture, throughput testing and much more
- ECSE Design or ECSE Troubleshooting qualification is a pre-requisite
- Receive an exclusive ECSE Advanced certification after passing the certification exam
- Maximum of 12 people per class
François is a passionate Wi-Fi Network Engineer and the owner of SemFio Networks. He dedicates all his time to designing, deploying, troubleshooting and teaching Wi-Fi. As an instructor, his goal is to engage, inspire and motivate students to learn about Wi-Fi and learn how to be efficient using the Ekahau tools. François is also co-host of the Clear To Send podcast.