EnGenius Networks has announced the release of the ECS5512F, its expandable, cloud-managed 12-port 10G fibre SFP+ half-rack aggregate switch.
This aggregate fibre switch is the newest addition to the EnGenius unified cloud platform. The switch is a powerful tool for boosting traffic flow and network performance in large-footprint businesses like multi-dwelling units, hotels, resorts, and university campuses—delivering the fastest speeds available.
Administrators have the advantage of using the EnGenius Cloud for fast configuration, 24/7 monitoring, and remote tech-savvy troubleshooting tools of the fibre switch from everywhere. Its compact design can help administrators easily scale from 12 to 24 SFP+ ports on a single rack as network demands increase. With its lightning-fast speeds and super long-distance capabilities, this aggregate switch is the perfect solution for large organizations that need to keep their network running at peak performance.
- 12 x 10G SFP+ (fibre) uplink ports to high-speed NAS and servers for a high-performance network
- Zero-touch provisioning centralized cloud management and visualized monitoring
- Hybrid cloud switch supports flexible management options such as EnGenius Cloud or standalone
- Robust security that supports Port-based / MAC-based ACL Storm control, DHCP Snooping, DOS Attack Prevention, 802.1X & RADIUS Authentication, and more
- Optimized for quality voice and video traffic with Voice-VLAN feature