Expert-Level Details Made Easy
One solution with all the troubleshooting information you need—at-a-glance and in the palm of your hand.
Auto-Test Health Validation
Automatically validate the health of your Wi-Fi network with easy-to-understand pass / fail indication.
Insurance Against Downtime
Reduce the complexity of Wi-Fi troubleshooting and resolve Wi-Fi related issues in no time.
Identify Wireless Interference Sources Fast and Keep Business Running Smoothly
Connected to the Sidekick 2, Ekahau Analyzer is an insurance policy against prolonged Wi-Fi downtime. By reducing the complexity of Wi-Fi troubleshooting and validation, we make it easy to resolve Wi-Fi related issues in no time. Discover rogue devices, identify radios suffering from high noise floor or low signal level, and identify the channels your access points are operating on to improve overall Wi-Fi performance.
Turn the Device in Your Pocket into a Powerful Wi-Fi Troubleshooting Tool
Ekahau Analyzer provides mobility and convenience for troubleshooting the most common network problems — with the Android or iOS device right in your pocket. Connect your tablet or phone to the Ekahau Sidekick 2 to diagnose your network faster, safer, and more mobile.
Game-Changing Network Overview Insight
- One solution with all the Wi-Fi troubleshooting information you need on the device in your pocket.
- Compare your Sidekick’s spectrum analyzer readings against channel utilization reported by the AP.
- Examine how the Wi-Fi has been implemented and configured without needing to log on to the wireless controller system.
- View signal strength from specific APs and identify country codes, associated stations, channel utilization, and more.
Clear Pass/Fail Indication
Ekahau Analyzer automatically validates the health of your Wi-Fi network by testing against predefined requirements and displaying results with clear and easy-to-understand pass / fail indications. Get instant diagnosis for:
Provides Wi-Fi network details showing the primary signal level and secondary signal for redundancy and roaming purposes.
SNR shows network signal quality which directly impacts achievable data rates and how different clients and applications perform in your network.
Determines which channels in your wireless network are over utilized and causing interference.
Actively tests your network with your mobile device to monitor roaming behavior and verify your network has sufficient overlap.
Auto Test in Under 60 Seconds
Now you can start validating and troubleshooting your wireless network in less than 60 seconds. With an easy to use, touchscreen interface — plus advanced spectrum analysis capabilities — you can troubleshoot the most common network problems with speed, mobility, and convenience.
Fast, High-Resolution Spectrum Analyzer App
The Spectrum view utilizes the high-resolution spectrum analyzer in the Ekahau Sidekick to display RF interference in real-time giving you clear visibility into your network and making it easy to troubleshoot issues faster.
- Apple iPhone or iPad with iOS 12 or newer
- Android OS 8 or newer
- 2 GB RAM
- Quad Core CPU
- 1080 x 1920 screen resolution
- Ekahau Sidekick 2
- Ekahau Connect Subscription
- Android OTG (On the Go) cable connected directly to the Sidekick
- Apple Lightning to USB Camera Adapter or Apple USB-C to USB Adapter