Open Reality will proactively support your business’ IT needs to ensure your users will always have access to the fastest app times. We use only the industry’s leading products, solutions and partners.
Many of our customer relationships extend back to our launch over 15 years ago and have evolved from single software purchases to our specialist teams now hosting, delivering and managing complete IT infrastructures for them.
In 2001, BrightCloud, Open Reality’s cloud services business led the IT industry’s transition to hosted and managed cloud services and applications. So at the forefront were we that we pioneered the build of one of the first commercial cloud infrastructures.
Our BrightCloud has advanced with technology, customer acceptance and user needs and is recognised by hundreds of private and public organisations to be tier 3 in terms of service delivery, security and consultants’ expertise.
The Open Reality BrightCloud is part of the NHS’s front-line N3 network and has passed the stringent compliance controls of banks, insurance companies, manufacturers and many other highly regulated businesses.
We Know Failure is Not an Option
As a combined business, Open Reality and BrightCloud are recognised to be the IT partner for where network and application failure is not an option. For many of our customers, even a nano-second of downtime can have big implications – for trades, productivity, reputation and finances.
We Put You in Control
For network and application test, visibility and control we have partnered with market leaders – Apposite Technologies, Blue Coat, Network Instruments and Spirent Axon.
In partnership, Open Reality delivers the best IT solutions to all operational business issues
Combining the skills and knowledge of Open Reality’s solution experts, we deliver consultancy and complete guaranteed delivery “tool boxes”.
These complete “tool box” solutions will:
- Mitigate your risk using solutions from the best industry innovators
- Guarantee IT availability for all users, whether accessing apps and data stored on the LAN, WAN or hosted in a virtual data centre
- Maximise the time and effectiveness of your in-house resource
- Pre-empt unanticipated business challenges, availability issues and major changes
- Reduce management and invoice complexity by providing a single point of contact for all IT needs
- Drive a fast and positive return on investment and performance by using time-tested solutions and experts
- Flexible service options, designed to support your needs and your budget
- Support that is quick, reliable and available – helping to speed problem resolution and control the operational costs of applications and network services
- Proactive monitoring to reduce business disruptions
Ultimately, Open Reality will give you the confidence that your delivery challenges meet internal and external SLAs for:
- Unified Communications (UC)
- Network Performance Management
- Service Assurance
We hope this provides a good overview of how Open Reality can help you and your colleagues to deliver faster app times and steer you to 10Gb success.