Yesterday saw the release of a new version of Ekahau Site Survey, taking the software to version 8.7.0. The highlights of the new version are:
Ekahau Site Survey v8.7.0 ReleasedMarch 15th, 2017 by Sam Cobley
Adjust heatmap opacity to make the floor plan more visible
Quick AP coverage toggling
- Selecting an access point on the map view now automatically deselects the other access point(s)
- This allows you to quickly toggle between each access point’s coverage when you are showing the visualization for the Selected Access Points
- To select multiple access points on the map view, hold down the CTRL / SHIFT / CMD button or select the APs one by one on the left hand side Access Point List. You can also do the group selection with Edit-tool now!
Improvements for non-adjacent wall segment handling
- Editing multiple wall elements simultaneously now applies only on the selected elements
- Previously the change was also applied on the elements between the selected elements which practically made the whole multi wall edit unusable
Addition of Aerohive multi-radio logic
HUGE amount of new APs and antennas from almost 40 different vendors
To see the change notes in full and to download the latest version of the software click here.