cnMaestro is a simple, yet sophisticated cloud-first next-generation network management system for Cambium Networks wireless and wired and solutions. cnMaestro offers elastic scalability and single pane of glass management to deliver secure, end-to-end network and wireless lifecycle management with zero-touch provisioning, monitoring, and troubleshooting capabilities. It simplifies operations and ongoing maintenance.
Services management is vitally important, so to serve the growing market demand for advanced management and services functionality Cambium Networks is evolving cnMaestro platform into the following two management tiers:
- cnMaestro Essentials – A license-free version of cnMaestro delivering the same experience that existing Cambium customers are used to. This license-free option delivers a disruptive Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) for organizations of all sizes.
- cnMaestro X –A subscription offer that includes advanced management capabilities, Cambium Care Pro for 24×7 technical support, accelerated access to L2 engineers and regular software updates and upgrades for advanced features.
cnMaestro Essentials will continue to provide these key benefits:
- Comprehensive cloud and on-premises management for Cambium’s wired and wireless portfolio and is included with the hardware purchase with no subscription or recurring fees
- Zero-touch provisioning: Create, provision, monitor and manage the entire network of wireless and wired devices from a single dashboard login with key performance metrics, alarms, and alerts
- Centralized visibility and control for Cambium’s wireless and wired products. Network administrators can quickly and easily deploy networks with minimal training
- Scale and security at all levels. Devices connect to cnMaestro cloud using SSL enabling deployments without changes to the firewall configuration. With cnMaestro Essentials you can manage networks up to thousands of sites, and up to 10,000 devices
- Tailored views for Enterprise, Access and Backhaul and IIoT
cnMaestro X delivers advanced features targeted for medium to large WISPs, MSPs and medium Enterprises. Some key benefits include:
- MSP dashboard: WISPs and MSP’s can differentiate their brand to address specific sub-markets in their service area. The multi-tier customization gives the MSP tenant cloud tools to create an additional layer of guest portal customization – all managed from the cloud. MSP views consolidate the MSP tenant statistics while allowing the MSP to drill down and support a tenant directly, without impacting data from other tenants or end users on the system. Support for up to 200 managed accounts
- Restful APIs and Webhooks for integration with existing OSS/BSS systems and event monitoring
- Long term historical data: 2-year data retention for FWB and 1-year for Enterprise and IIoT devices
- Support for Software Defined Radios (SDR) on XV3-8 Wi-Fi 6 access points
- Mesh support for cnWave millimeter-wave solutions
- Support for 1024 enterprise Wi-Fi PSKs
- Advanced captive portal capabilities: 500 portals, 10,000 sessions, 1-month client login history
- And a strong plan of intent to drive additional features in the future
In summary, cnMaestro will soon be available as a multi-tiered comprehensive network and services management platform meeting the needs of our customers who want cnMaestro subscription-free and for customers who want advanced features with paid subscription for managing more complex and demanding networks.