Resolve Wireless LAN Issues
This 4-day course consists of classroom lectures and labs taught by Wi-Fi experts. Learn how to identify potential Wireless LAN issues and use best practice troubleshooting techniques and tools to identify and resolve these issues.
- Set a baseline of knowledge and shared vocabulary, covering fundamentals of RF, 802.11 and how Wi-Fi works from a Wi-Fi client device perspective.
- Work through 6 standard network troubleshooting processes using various tools and techniques at each stage to identify and resolve issues including: Investigate, Measure, Validate, Spectrum Analysis, Packet Capture, and Management Systems.
- Hands-on labs using free tools, low-cost tools and professional tools.
- No prerequisites, but CWNA is recommended. A firm grasp of OSI model, network protocols and network traffic flows is expected.
- Receive a highly regarded ECSE Troubleshooting certification after passing the certification exam.
- Maximum of 12 people per class.
Keith has been teaching and designing Wi-Fi networks for 16 years. Over 3,000 engineers have learned how to apply RF principles and design methodologies to improve their Wireless LANs, from Keith. Keith will not just teach you about the buttons and menus of our tools, he will customize the training for your Wi-Fi networking needs, gaps and issues, as the basis for a custom tailored training course. If you want to know how to design Wi-Fi that meets customer requirements - Keith will help you learn how.
Blake is an industry expert helping organizations and individuals become proficient with the hardware and software tools needed to be Mobility Architects. He has been using Ekahau since the early 2.2 days and continually provides feedback helping to shape the Ekahau Site Survey tools. Applying his real world experience to the training you’ll learn the tips and tricks to be efficient with the tool.