Complete visibility for your entire IT environment
Veeam ONE provides complete visibility into your entire IT environment, including virtual, physical and cloud-based workloads. With support for the management of VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V, Veeam ONE delivers proactive monitoring and alerting through interactive tools so you can be alerted to potential problems with VMs, physical servers, PCs and cloud-based resources before operational impact.
91% of Veeam customers are completely satisfied with Veeam as a software vendor.
Maintaining a Hyper-Available Enterprise
How can you ensure the lowest recovery times and recovery point objectives possible if you are unaware that your storage will run out of space in two days or five VMs can’t be backed up due to configuration issues?
Complete visibility into your entire IT environment, including virtual, physical and cloud-based workloads, is essential for delivering Hyper-Availability for all applications and data. Veeam ONE provides deep, intelligent monitoring and reporting for your entire environment, delivering the dashboard and intelligence reports you need to maintain and manage your Hyper-Available Enterprise.
- 24×7 real-time monitoring, reporting, alerting and managing for virtual and physical environments: Notify users of availability and performance-related issues with virtual infrastructures, physical servers, laptops, PCs and cloud-based workloads to avoid downtime, meet SLAs and maintain compliance.
- Resource management and configuration tracking: Evaluate the performance of your infrastructure and ensure existing configurations meet best practices.
- Capacity planning and forecasting: Forecast resource usage and utilization trends with what-if modelling and resource overcommit tracking for backup and virtual infrastructures.
- Chargeback and billing: Gain complete visibility into IT costs of compute, storage and backup repository resources.
Advanced dashboards, reporting and capacity planning
Veeam ONE is more scalable than ever with technology based on advanced analysis, industry best practices and years of experience. Dashboards offer at-a-glance health assessments of your backup, virtual and physical infrastructures in one all-inclusive solution designed to provide complete visibility of your performance with one click, including drill-down access to granular details when needed. And, with no limits on the number of Veeam Backup & Replication™ servers, hosts, vCenter Servers, SCVMM servers, agents and Hyper-V Failover Clusters that can be monitored and reported on, even the largest enterprises can easily experience the benefits of Veeam ONE for their entire environment, including:
- 24×7 real-time monitoring and alerting for VMs and agents
- 200+ preset alarms
- 100+ predefined reports
- Infrastructure Assessment tools for backup
- Protected and unprotected agent reporting for physical servers and machines
- Backup compliance reporting
- Veeam Backup & Replication 9.5 reports
- Chargeback and billing capabilities for virtual and backup infrastructures
- Advanced deployment scenarios for enterprises
- Veeam Cloud Connect monitoring and reporting capabilities
- Health and performance dashboards
- Performance and configuration assessment for VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper‑V
- Advanced capacity planning with what-if analysis and resource reservations
- Configuration tracking for both virtual and backup infrastructures
- Fully customizable reporting and documentation
“I was already familiar with Veeam Backup & Replication because it had saved the day during our crisis, but I had no idea how amazing Veeam ONE can be…it instantly began giving us more insight into our backup environment and virtual environment than we had ever had before. For example, I immediately began getting emails about VMs with too many snapshots and CPU usage.”
IT Manager at Midverk ehf
Veeam ONE is available in a full version and a free edition. Neither edition limits the number of hosts, vCenter Servers, SCVMM servers or Hyper-V Failover Clusters of hosts you can monitor and report on. Upgrading to the full version of Veeam ONE is as simple as installing a full license key.
|Feature||Free Edition||Full version|
|Infrastructure health and configuration assessment tools||✓||✓|
|24×7 monitoring and alerting||✓||✓|
|On-demand reporting and documentation||✓||✓|
|VM change rate estimation||✓||✓|
|Backup Compliance Reporting||✓||✓|
|Guest process monitoring and management||limited||✓|
|Performance and utilization reporting||limited||✓|
|Agent monitoring and reporting||✓|
|Chargeback and Billing Reports||✓|
|Advanced monitoring and reporting for Veeam Backup & Replication||✓|
|Backup Infrastructure Assessment||✓|
|Hyper-V Performance and Configuration Assessment||✓|
|Capacity planning for vSphere and Hyper-V||✓|
|Advanced capacity planning with what-if analysis and resource reservations||✓|
|Multi-tenant reporting and monitoring||✓|
See a complete comparison of all the differences between the full version and free edition of Veeam ONE.