Get a Complete Picture of Network Traffic & Bandwidth Utilisation
SolarWinds NetFlow Traffic Analyzer (NTA) enables you to capture data from continuous streams of network traffic and convert those raw numbers into easy-to-interpret charts and tables that quantify exactly how the corporate network is being used, by whom and for what purpose. And with CBQoS monitoring, you can be sure that the policies you’ve set give your mission-critical traffic the highest level of priority. NTA makes it easy to get a comprehensive view of your network traffic, find the bottlenecks, and shut down the bandwidth hogs.
- Identifies which users, applications, and protocols are consuming the most network bandwidth and highlights the IP addresses of the top talkers on the network
- Monitors network traffic by capturing flow data from network devices, including Cisco® NetFlow v5 or v9, Juniper® J-Flow, IPFIX, and sFlow®
- Maps the traffic arriving from designated ports, source IPs, destination IPs, and even protocols, to application names you can easily recognize
- Performs Class-Based Quality of Service (CBQoS) monitoring to ensure that your traffic prioritization policies are effective
- Enables you to quickly drill-down into traffic on specific network elements, using multiple views to get the perspective you’re looking for
- Generates network traffic reports with just a few clicks
- Facilitates investigation of fault, performance, and configuration issues thanks to complete integration with NPM and NCM
Network traffic analysis and bandwidth monitoring
Monitor interface-level network bandwidth and traffic patterns with up to one-minute granularity.
Bandwidth use by user, application, protocol, and IP address group
See which users, applications, protocols, or IP address groups are consuming the most bandwidth.
Customizable, threshold-based, intelligent alerts
Receive alerts when critical bandwidth performance or usage metrics are exceeded.
Customizable network traffic reports
Create, schedule, and deliver in-depth network traffic and bandwidth reports with just a few clicks.
Network traffic forensics
Analyze traffic patterns over months, days, or minutes by drilling down into any network element.
Border gateway protocol and CBQoS performance views
View balance of network traffic across providers, and measure the effectiveness of CBQoS policies.
Integrated fault, performance, and configuration management
Seamlessly integrate with Network Performance Monitor and Network Configuration Manager.
Multi-vendor device and flow support
Collect, monitor, and analyze NetFlow™, sFlow®, J-Flow™, IPFIX, and NetStream® flow data.
Consultant- and services-free deployment
Install and deploy in about an hour. Includes out-of-the-box monitors, alerts, and reports.
- NTA Main Poller – 3GB
- NTA Flow Storage Database – 20GB
- NTA Main Poller – 3GB
- NTA Flow Storage Database – 16GB
- NTA Main Poller – Quad-core 3GHz or better
- NTA Flow Storage Database – Quad-core 3GHz or better
Version 3.5 SP1 and 4.0.3 required.
SolarWinds supports Express, Standard, or Enterprise versions of the following:
- Main – NTA shares the main SQL database with Network Performance Monitor
- Flow Database – NTA includes a Flow Storage Database
- NTA Main Poller – Windows Server® 2003 R2 and 2008 (64-bit) with IIS installed NTA Flow
- Storage Database – Windows Server® 2003 R2 and 2008 (64-bit) Windows Server® 2012 R2