See Wi-Fi from the Client’s Perspective
Ekahau Mobile Survey is an Android app that runs on phones and tablets, allowing you to see Wi-Fi from a client perspective. It’s a handy add-on for Ekahau Site Survey Professional users, designed for simple and effective troubleshooting.
Start troubleshooting in a matter of seconds, with easy-to-understand red / green indicators.
Access Point Finder
Mobile survey includes the industry’s fastest and most reliable access point finder. Just select the access point to locate!
Client Side Monitoring
Mobile Survey can be installed to run periodic Wi-Fi tests automatically, only alerting when network fails to meet your criteria.
Light-weight Site Surveys
Perform small-scale tablet or phone based walk-through surveys to ensure coverage from the mobile device perspective.
- Mobile Device with
- Operating System: Android 4.0 or higher
- Display: 480 x 800px or higher
- Must allow installation of non-Market applications (unknown sources)
- Typically found from Settings > Security > Unknown Sources
- The more RAM and the faster processor the better the user experience
Note: 5GHz support is device dependent.
- Supported types: BMP, JPEG, PNG, GIF, SVG
- 16 megapixels or smaller size recommended