EMPOWERING THE PEOPLE: CRITICAL SECURITY CHALLENGES
The report provides contemporary insight into the challenges faced here-and-now, alongside practical advice to help security teams provide a safe and flexible environment that empowers people and organisations to meet the challenges of today.
Since the COVID-19 lockdown began, security and IT professionals across the globe have faced extraordinary challenges.
Practically overnight, almost every employee became a ‘remote worker’, leaving most organisations in a position of increased exposure on an escalating scale.
Using insights gathered from a survey of 300 cyber security professionals and the guidance of industry experts within the Censornet team, we’ve created a report that explores the reality of the role of security during a global pandemic.
Within the report, you will learn:
- What the cyber security landscape looks like in the current climate
- How to address the top 5 concerns
- Key advice to overcome today’s email threats
- The realities of a remote working culture – and what this means for your security
- Tactics for dealing with today’s challenges